The CFP® (with plaque design) certification mark is a distinctive visual symbol that indicates you have met CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements and have agreed to adhere to CFP Board’s Standards of Professional Conduct. This mark may only be used by individuals who are currently certified by CFP Board, and must be used following CFP Board's Marks Style Guide and trademark usage guidelines.
CFP® professionals can use the CFP® (with plaque design) mark with their name on various outreach materials, such as business cards, signage, brochures, advertisements and websites. This section allows you to download the CFP® (with plaque design) mark in a variety of styles, colors and file formats.
FULL COLOR CERTIFICATION MARK:
- The primary CFP® (with plaque design) certification mark is built through a 4-color process
(CMYK) with highlights and shadows to make it appear as if it were a 3-dimensional gold plaque or bar.
- The most basic CFP® (with plaque design) mark mimics the frame of the primary mark’s gold
bar with a thick black outline.
SOLID GOLD OUTLINE:
- When a single-color is an option, this mark replaces the black with a custom spot
- As an alternative to our Black Outline certification mark, this solid mark with
knocked-out type is also available for use.
- On dark, heavy-colored backgrounds, the single color logo may be
knocked out in white.
Artwork for the CFP® marks is available only to CFP® professionals (login required).
Before using the CFP® (with plaque design) or other CFP®Guide to Use of the CFP® Certification Marks. These guidelines include the following requirements:
- Use only approved reproduction artwork available from CFP Board
- Do not alter or modify the CFP® (with plaque design) certification mark in any way
- Do not reproduce the CFP® (with plaque design) certification mark in such a way as to distort the mark’s appearance
- Remember, only currently certified individuals are authorized to use the CFP® (with plaque design) certification mark
- Use only in close association with your name
- Include CFP Board’s tagline when featuring the CFP® marks
< back to CFP® Certification Marks Artwork