Journalists look to CFP Board for experts on the important personal finance topics of the day and information about the financial planning profession. As a leader in the financial planning profession, and with more than 87,000 CFP® professionals around the country, CFP Board can help you find the right source for your story.
Resources for members of the media to help you learn more about CFP Board, its background and the value of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals to the public.
To arrange for an interview with a personal finance expert, or to request information about CFP Board and CFP® certification, contact Jeanne Hamrick, Director of External Communications, at 202-379-2252 or email@example.com; or Karen Grajales, Communications Specialist, at 202-379-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact CFP Board for:
- Interviews with our leadership and CFP® professionals
- Research, story ideas and speaking engagements
- Questions about CFP Board
- Information about the financial planning profession
- Personal finance questions for CFP Board Ambassadors
- Questions about the financial planning process
CFP Board ambassadors
CFP Board Ambassadors are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals who serve as representatives of CFP Board and give local voice to its consumer advocacy and mission to benefit the public.