CFP Board believes each employee contributes directly to our organization’s growth and success. Staff members take pride as a part of our team and emphasize values critical to our core objectives and daily operation.
Open positions will be listed here as they become available.
CFP Board is an equal employment opportunity company (EEOC).
Questions about CFP Board’s employment policies or job opportunities may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pillars of Success
CFP Board employees are exceptional individuals dedicated to promoting CFP Board’s mission. They make it possible for the public to benefit from competent and ethical personal financial planning. We encourage our employees' success by contributing to their personal and professional growth.
- RESULTS based on measurable goals aligned with the organization
- COLLABORATION within and across functions
- STRATEGIC and CRITICAL thinking
- FEEDBACK and COACHING for professional and personal development
- TIMELY, EXEMPLARY and RESPONSIVE SERVICE in an accurate and professional manner