Benefits & Culture
CFP Board values a culture that centers around you and your family's well-being. Our benefits promote a positive work-life balance.
Benefits We Offer
CFP Board is committed to offering its employees a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance & disability
- Retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid leave (vacation, sick, personal) & holidays
- Financial planning & tuition reimbursement
- Telework & transportation benefits
- Fitness center
- And more
We value our employees and their families, and our competitive benefits are just one way that we show it. Read more about our benefits.
We pay competitive salaries and recognize strong performance individually and across divisional teams.
- Family-Oriented — employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance.
- Collaborative — employees work well with one another, within and between departments.
- Engaging — employees feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day.
- Innovative — the company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas.
- Inclusive — diversity is welcomed and appreciated.
- Friendly — staff engage in positive interactions with one another throughout the day.
CFP Board holds monthly staff meetings and special events such as Staff Appreciation Day as additional ways to encourage teamwork, collaboration and recognition of staff efforts.
"There are a lot of opportunities at CFP Board to grow and move up! They have a great benefits package, and they encourage their employees to accomplish their professional as well as personal goals."
– Current employee
equal opportunity employer
CFP Board is committed to the policy of an equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other personnel practices. CFP Board will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or of other protected classes. CFP Board will make a reasonable accommodation to applicants who require such in order to apply for any position.