Recorded Webinar: CFP Board-Registered Programs Spring 2016 Update
Recorded on April 26, 2016, this webinar features Dr. Charles Chaffin, CFP Board’s Director of Academic Programs and Initiatives, who provides a review of Registered Program requirements and new initiatives, program evaluation data and the 2017 CFP Board Registered Program Conference that will take place in February 2017, immediately following the inaugural Academic Research Colloquium for Financial Planning and Related Disciplines organized by the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning.
Topics addressed include:
- CFP Board Registered Program statistics
- Certification Completion Initiative (CCI) Reports
- 2015-2016 Registered Program renewals
- Education Verifications
- 2017 Academic Research Colloquium for Financial Planning and Related Disciplines (February 7-9, 2016)
- 2017 CFP Board Registered Program Conference (February 9-10, 2017)
Additional resources for CFP Board-Registered Programs are available at www.CFP.net/RegisteredPrograms.