2013 CFP® Professionals Survey
This survey of CFP® professionals, conducted in May-June 2013, offers you insights on CFP® professionals’ perceptions of the CFP® certification, CFP Board’s initiatives and the service they receive from CFP Board.
Key findings include:
- Satisfaction with financial planning careers remains high: 91% are very satisfied with their career choice
- CFP® professionals value their certification: 92% are strongly satisfied with decision to pursue CFP® certification
- CFP® professionals strongly believe in the value of certification for financial professionals: 91% would recommend CFP® certification
- CFP® professionals strongly believe in the importance of CFP Board’s priorities and initiatives
- CFP® professionals agree that the service from CFP Board meets their expectations
97% of CFP® professionals surveyed in 2013 believe financial planning should be a recognized profession.