2022 Academic Research Colloquium
October 24 - 25, 2022
The Colloquium hosted several sessions eligible for Continuing Education credit. All of the sessions brought together world-class researchers and practitioners from around the world.
Sessions were announced when the official schedule was released.
The 5 1-hour CE-eligible sessions were:
- Monday October 24 9:20 – 10:20 AM ET / Justin Fitzpatrick keynote on Sources of Income Risk through the Retirement Lifecycle
- Monday October 24 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET / Panel of researchers and practitioners on Women’s Issues in Financial Planning
- Monday October 24 4:00 – 5:15 PM ET / Panel of Financial Planning Review editors discuss Advancing Research in Financial Planning
- Tuesday October 25 9:20 – 10:20 AM ET / Miranda Reiter keynote on The Implications of Research on Serving Diverse Clients
- Tuesday October 25 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET / Panel of practitioners on Putting Research into Practice