2022 Academic Research Colloquium
October 24 - 25, 2022
The Colloquium will host several sessions eligible for Continuing Education credit. All of the sessions will bring together world-class researchers and practitioners from around the world.
Sessions will announced when the official schedule is released. Please sign up for our mailing list and check back for updates.
Topics may include:
- Financial planning
- Behavioral finance
- Household finance
- Human sciences
- Diversity & inclusion in financial planning
- Psychology and human decision-making
- Financial therapy, literacy and wellness
- Consumer finance and regulation
- Policy implications in financial planning
- Cryptocurrency & portfolios
- Financial Technology
The Colloquium will be held 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Monday-Tuesday, October 24-25, 2022.
The official 2022 Colloquium program schedule will be released soon. Please check back and sign up for our mailing list for updates.
CE eligible sessions will be announced and labeled in the official program schedule.