2022 Academic Research Colloquium
October 24 - 25, 2022
The Center for Financial Planning will host the sixth annual Academic Research Colloquium for Financial Planning and Related Disciplines on October 24-25, 2022 at the Conrad hotel, Washington, D.C.
The Colloquium features:
- Research paper presentations and exhibits
- Invited notable keynote speakers
- ARC Doctoral Seminar providing PhD students in Financial Planning and Related Disciplines the opportunity to receive constructive critique on their research presentations and for students and junior faculty to gain insights on professional practice.
- CFP® practitioner sessions to learn the implications of research
- Networking Luncheons & Receptions to connect and engage CFP®s and researchers in the financial planning profession.
The Colloquium is organized by the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning in collaboration with FP Canada and the international association, Financial Planning Standards Board.
Registration opening soon. Please sign up for our mailing list and check back soon for updates.