CFP Board’s Psychology of Financial Planning™ Webinar
During this webinar, which is part of CFP Board’s Psychology of Financial Planning™ Presentation Series, the experts who edited and contributed to CFP Board’s new book, The Psychology of Financial Planning, shared why this addition to the CFP® certification curriculum is a game-changer, equipping CFP® professionals with proven methodologies that deepen the client-planner relationship.
Topics addressed include:
- Overview and origin of the Psychology of Financial Planning Domain
- The Principal Knowledge Topics that make up the Psychology of Financial Planning Domain
- CFP Board’s Competency Framework
- Psychology of Financial Planning resources for practitioners, including CFP Board’s book, The Psychology of Financial Planning
- Answers to questions from the live audience
Investing in this body of knowledge will provide more scalable benefits for firms and help retain advisors and their clients.