CFP Board Center for Financial Planning Recognizes 2021 Sponsors for Virtual Diversity Summit & Career Fair
The CFP Board Center for Financial Planning (“Center”) today announced the sponsors for its fourth annual Diversity Summit and Career Fair, which will take place virtually from November 17-19, 2021. This year’s Summit will focus on the theme “Metrics that Matter,” highlighting qualitative and quantitative metrics financial services firms can use to evaluate and improve diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in their workforce and culture.
“CFP Board is grateful to our sponsors for their generous support of this year’s Diversity Summit and Career Fair,” said CFP Board CEO Kevin R. Keller, CAE. “We are encouraged when financial services firms demonstrate their shared commitment to create a more diverse and sustainable financial planning profession. Their valuable contributions have helped us develop an extensive program and allowed us to offer registration to attendees at no cost.”
The 2021 Diversity Summit and Career Fair sponsors are:
- Merrill, Premier Sponsor
- Ballentine Partners, Major Sponsor
- Capital Group, Major Sponsor
- Vanguard, Major Sponsor
- Financial Alliance for Racial Equity (FARE), Benefactor Sponsor
- The FARE alliance includes Huntington Bank, Franklin Templeton, Nationwide, M Financial, Miami Life, Morgan Stanley, NFP, American College of Financial Services, Advisor Group, Employee Benefit Research Institute, Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association and six Historically Black Colleges and Universities: Hampton University, Howard University, Lincoln University, Virginia State University, Virginia Union University and Winston-Salem State University
- JP Morgan Chase, Benefactor Sponsor
- Morgan Stanley, Benefactor Sponsor
- Wealthspire, Champion Sponsor
- Equitable, Supporting Sponsor
- Facet Wealth, Supporting Sponsor
- LPL, Supporting Sponsor
- Wilmington Trust, Supporting Sponsor
- Edward Jones, Patron Sponsor
- Fidelity, Patron Sponsor
- Northern Trust/Flex Shares, Contributor Sponsor
Center Founding Sponsors
- Charles Schwab Foundation, in partnership with Schwab Advisor Services
- Northwestern Mutual
The Summit programming will be conducted virtually on November 17 and 18 from 12-4pm ET. The Virtual Career Fair will take place on November 19 between 12-4pm ET.
- Register for the Diversity Summit
- Register separately for the Career Fair
To learn more about CFP Board Center’s Diversity Summit and Career Fair, please visit the CFP Board website.
CFP Board is the professional body for personal financial planners in the U.S. CFP Board consists of two affiliated organizations focused on advancing the financial planning profession for the public’s benefit. CFP Board of Standards sets and upholds standards for financial planning and administers the prestigious CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certification — widely recognized by the public, advisors and firms as the standard for financial planners — so that the public has access to the benefits of competent and ethical financial planning. CFP® certification is held by more than 95,000 people in the U.S. CFP Board Center for Financial Planning addresses diversity and workforce development challenges and conducts and publishes research that adds to the financial planning profession’s body of knowledge.
Director of Public Relations