Recording of November 2014 Business Update Webinar Now Available
If you weren't able to join us for our November 14, 2014, Business Update Webinar, or want to listen again to the important updates on CFP Board's initiatives, a recording is now available for on-demand viewing.
During this webinar, hosted by Paul Auslander, CFP®, panelists Ray Ferrara, CFP®, 2014 Chair of CFP Board’s Board of Directors, Richard Rojeck, CFP®, 2014 Chair-Elect, and Kevin R. Keller, CAE, CFP Board's CEO, shared the latest updates from CFP Board:
- Report from the November 2014 Board of Directors Meeting, including the announcement of 5 newly-elected Board Directors
- A look ahead to CFP Board’s 2015 priorities and initiatives, including:
- Growing to serve the public
- Building the capacity of the financial planning profession
- Increasing public awareness of CFP® professionals
- Answers to questions from webinar attendees, including:
- Does the new computer-based format for the CFP® exam make it easier to pass?
- How much longer will the CFP® certification fee include the portion dedicated to the public awareness campaign?