2017 CFP® Professionals Survey
This survey of CFP® professionals, conducted for CFP Board by Fondulas Strategic Research between May and June 2017, offers you insights into their perceptions of CFP® certification and CFP Board priorities, initiatives and services.
Key findings include:
- Satisfaction with financial planning careers remains high: 91% are satisfied with their career choice
- CFP® professionals value CFP® certification: 91% are satisfied with their decision to pursue CFP® certification
- CFP® professionals strongly believe in the value of CFP® certification for financial professionals: 91% would recommend CFP® certification
- CFP® professionals strongly believe in the importance of CFP Board’s priorities and initiatives
- CFP® professionals agree that the service from CFP Board meets their expectations
95% of CFP® professionals surveyed in 2017 rated CFP Board's work to build and promote the CFP® certification as "very important."