2023 Virtual Diversity Career Fair
CFP Board’s 2023 Virtual Diversity Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
November 8, 2023 - 12:00 - 4:00 PM
ABOUT THE 2023 VIRTUAL DIVERSITY CAREER FAIR
This virtual event connects top employers in financial planning with highly qualified job candidates, including CFP® professionals, those pursuing CFP® certification and students aspiring for careers in financial planning.
Presented in conjunction with the sixth annual Diversity Summit hosted by CFP Board’s Center for Financial Planning, the Virtual Diversity Career Fair is focused on job seekers who are women and people of color.
FOR JOB SEEKERS
During the Career Fair, you can:
- Visit employer exhibit booths and view open jobs and internships.
- Apply for jobs using your profile and resume.
- Interact with employers through one-on-one video meetings and messaging.
- Find your dream job or internship by networking with top companies in financial planning.
The Career Fair offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Customizable virtual booth to showcase your company, highlight available job openings and interact with candidates in real time.
- Access to job candidates’ profiles and resumes, enabling you to connect with potential hires before, during and after the event.
- Branding opportunities on the event platform and in the marketing campaign to promote the Career Fair to CFP Board’s database of current and potential CFP® professionals.