VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
CFP Board’s Spring 2022 Virtual Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
April 29, 2022 - 12:00 - 4:00 PM
ABOUT THE SPRING 2022 VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
CFP Board’s Spring 2022 Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
This virtual event connects top employers in financial planning with highly qualified job candidates, including CFP® professionals, those pursuing CFP® certification and students aspiring for careers in financial planning.
For Job Seekers
During the Career Fair, you can:
- Create a profile, upload your resume and link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Visit employer exhibit booths and view open jobs and internships.
- Apply for jobs using your profile and resume.
- Interact with employers through one-on-one video meetings and messaging.
The Career Fair offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Customizable virtual booth to showcase your company, highlight available job openings and interact with candidates in real time.
- Access to job candidates’ profiles and resumes, enabling you to connect with potential hires before, during and after the event.
- Branding opportunities on the event platform and in the marketing campaign to promote the Career Fair to CFP Board’s database of current and potential CFP® professionals.