Dalton Education Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Through its Diversity Initiative, Dalton Education is seeking to bolster the number of educated and credentialed minority individuals in the financial planning field by helping career changers and new-to-the-field professionals attain CFP® certification. The Dalton Education CFP® Exam Review Scholarship covers the full cost of the CFP® exam review course provided by Dalton Education.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria, including registering or planning to register for the July 2021 CFP® exam, and successfully completing the application form. Dalton Education will be awarding 10 scholarships per calendar year on a first-come, first-served basis to qualified applicants who successfully complete the application process.
about the course
The Dalton Review includes:
- Pre-study workbook and lectures
- 36 hours of live targeted review instruction
- 2,500-question test bank
- Predictive assessments
- 6 simulated exams
- Must be registered for the July 2021 CFP® exam by the time the award is issued
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Must be from an underrepresented population within the financial planning profession in terms of gender, race or ethnicity, AND/OR a military veteran or a spouse of a military veteran
- Must confirm to not have received CFP® exam review course reimbursement from an employer
- Must pass background check indicating eligibility to become a CFP® professional
Applications will only be accepted through the application form below. Please do not attempt to submit application materials via mail, fax or email. When submitting application materials, please pay close attention to what is required.
Following the application review, awards will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible applicants who successfully complete the application. Prior to receiving the award, finalists will need to successfully complete a background check conducted by CFP Board. After receiving the award, recipients will be provided with instructions for enrolling in the review course at no cost.
The next application window will open in 2022.