7th Annual Academic Research Colloquium
Join us December 7-8, 2023 as the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning hosts the seventh annual Academic Research Colloquium for Financial Planning and Related Disciplines in Washington, D.C.
December 7, 2023 - 8:00 AM - December 8, 2023 - 7:00 PM
The Colloquium will feature:
- Paper presentations and research paper poster exhibits.
- ARC Awards Ceremony recognizing the best papers and posters that relate directly or indirectly to financial planning practice/financial planning body of knowledge.
- CFP® practitioner sessions to discuss how to put academic research into practice.
- Networking Luncheons to connect and engage CFP® professionals and researchers in the financial planning profession.
- Graduate & post graduate level scholars & researchers from financial planning and related disciplines.
- Financial planning faculty from colleges & universities with a CFP Board Registered Program.
- CFP® professionals seeking knowledge for practitioner implications and to obtain Continuing Education credits.
- Leaders of financial services firms with an interest in utilizing research to advance firm operations and client services.
Who should attend?
Leaders from financial planning academia and practice including:
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON
Mike Kothakota, Ph.D., CFP®
Head of Research