Pillars of Success
CFP Board believes that each employee contributes directly to our organization’s growth and success. We encourage staff to take pride in being a member of our team and place emphasis on those values that we find most critical to our core objectives and daily operation.
CFP Board employees are exceptional individuals who are dedicated to promoting CFP Board’s mission and make it possible for the public to benefit from competent and ethical personal financial planning. We place great importance on the success of our employees and contributing to their personal and professional growth. We invite you to explore our values and signs of success at CFP Board to learn how a gold standard workplace can benefit you.
- RESULTS based on measurable goals aligned with the organization
- COLLABORATION within and across functions
- STRATEGIC and CRITICAL thinking
- FEEDBACK and COACHING for professional and personal development
- TIMELY, EXEMPLARY and RESPONSIVE SERVICE in an accurate and professional manner
Read about current job opportunities at CFP Board. CFP Board is an equal employment opportunity company (EEOC).
CFP Board offers a number of seasonal internships and other opportunities on a contractual basis to college and university-level students and recent graduates. If a position is filled, we will continue to accept applications for the next year. Please check back often for availability.
Opportunities for Students/Recent Graduates:
- Public Policy Intern (currently accepting applications for Summer 2014)
- Professional Standards and Legal Intern (currently accepting applications for Summer 2014)
Questions about CFP Board’s employment policies or job opportunities may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.