CFP Board’s leadership and representatives are available for speaking engagements on personal finance, the financial planning profession, CFP Board and the CFP® certification.
• Blaine Aikin, CFP®, Chair of CFP Board’s Board of Directors
• Kevin R. Keller, CAE, CFP Board’s CEO
• Jill Schlesinger, CFP®, CFP Board’s Senior Ambassador
• Maureen Thompson, CFP Board’s Vice President of Public Policy
• Leo G. Rydzewski, CFP Board’s General Counsel
• Joe Maugeri, CFP®, CFP Board’s Managing Director of Corporate Relations
• John Loper, CFP®, CFP Board’s Managing Director of Professional Practice
• Elizabeth M. Stewart, CFP Board’s Chief Operating Officer
• Marilyn Mohrman-Gillis, CFP Board Center for Financial Planning Executive Director
• Eleanor Blayney, CFP®, CFP Board Center for Financial Planning
Speaker & Interview Requests
To arrange for a speaking engagement or interview with CFP Board representatives, or to request information about CFP Board and the CFP® certification, contact Dan Drummond, Director of Communications, at 202-379-2252 or email@example.com.
Pro Bono Volunteers
Depending on the nature of an event or program, CFP Board can also fulfill requests for experienced CFP® professionals to present workshops and offer personalized, one-on-one guidance on a pro bono basis. Learn more >