SECTION IV: Terms and Conditions of Agreement
Requestor agrees that if permission is granted, that all of the following terms and conditions shall apply:
- Permission granted shall extend only to the reprinting/reproducing of the material indicated on this permission form, in the specific edition of the work as described and shall not extend to use in any special, abridged, reprinted or revised edition of the work.
- Permission extends to the distribution of the work in the United States only.
- No changes shall be made, additions to or deletions from the reprinted/reproduced material.
- The most current edition of the reprinted/reproduced material(s) shall be maintained and published by requestor with the appropriate effective dates listed.
- Permission shall terminate two (2) years after this Copyright Permission is granted.
- A fee may be charged, at the sole discretion of CFP Board, and an invoice (if any) detailing the anticipated fee will be provided and paid in advance of permission being granted.
- Requestor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CFP Board for any loss or damage, including reasonable attorney fees, CFP Board may incur, directly or indirectly, by reason of Requestor's use and/or reprinting of materials identified above.
The information collected in this form will be used by CFP Board to reply to your Copyright Permission Request. CFP Board may also use the contact information collected through this form to send updates regarding CFP Board's copyright policies or for other purposes, including communications to third parties. To opt out of communications not directly related to your Copyright Permission Request, check the "Opt-out" box or notify CFP Board of your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 202-379-2299.