CFP Board’s leadership and representatives are available for speaking engagements on personal finance, the financial planning profession, CFP Board and the CFP® certification.
• V. Raymond Ferrara, CFP®, Chair of CFP Board’s Board of Directors
• Kevin R. Keller, CAE, CFP Board’s CEO
• Eleanor Blayney, CFP®, CFP Board’s Consumer Advocate
• Marilyn Mohrman-Gillis, CFP Board’s Managing Director of Public Policy & Communications
• Michael Shaw, CFP Board’s Managing Director of Professional Standards & Legal
• Michele Warholic, CFP Board’s Managing Director of Education, Examination and Talent
• Joe Maugeri, CFP®, CFP Board’s Managing Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations
Speaker & Interview Requests
To arrange for a speaking engagement or interview with CFP Board representatives, or to request information about CFP Board and the CFP® certification, contact Dan Drummond, Director of External Communications, at 202-550-4372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro Bono Volunteers
Depending on the nature of an event or program, CFP Board can also fulfill requests for experienced CFP® professionals to present workshops and offer personalized, one-on-one guidance on a pro bono basis. Learn more >