A recording of CFP Board’s webinar, “The Experience Requirement for CFP® Certification,” is now available for on-demand viewing.
Held on October 22, 2013, the webinar was hosted by Christy Callaway, CFP Board’s Administrator of Education, Examination & Talent, and presented by Shar Gogerdchi, CFP®, CFP Board’s Continuing Education & Experience Manager, and provides guidance on:
- The 3-year experience requirement
- The limited 2-year “apprenticeship” experience option
- How submissions are reviewed
- Common pitfalls and tips regarding the submission process
- Answers to questions from the webinar audience
View the recorded webinar
If you have questions about the Experience requirement for CFP® certification, please contact CFP Board at 800-487-1497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.