A recording of CFP Board’s July 2013 Business Update Webinar is now available for on-demand viewing.
This webinar was presented in an interactive format hosted by Louis Barajas, CFP® and featured panelists Nancy A. Kistner, CFP®, 2013 Chair of CFP Board's Board of Directors, Ray Ferrara, CFP®, 2013 Chair-Elect, and Kevin R. Keller, CAE, CFP Board's CEO. Topics addressed during this webinar include:
- Report from the July 2013 Board of Directors Meeting
- Review of CFP Board’s Overarching Outcomes
- CFP Board’s Public Awareness Campaign and the results of the campaign’s first two years
- CFP Board’s Growth outcome and new Women’s Initiative
- Update on advocacy for a Uniform Fiduciary Standard
- Answers to questions from webinar attendees
Learn more and view the webinar recording
About CFP Board’s Business Update Webinars
As part of its commitment to keep open lines of communication with CFP® professionals and other CFP Board stakeholders, this webinar series was designed to allow CFP Board's leadership to provide updates on current activities related to CFP® certification and to answer questions from CFP® professionals and others.
This webinar series is a great opportunity for CFP® professionals and our other important stakeholders to interact with CFP Board’s leadership and hear their views on the state of the financial planning profession.
Business Update Webinars are held following the Board of Directors meetings in March, July and November. The next Business Update Webinar event will take place Friday, November 8, 2013.
Comments and questions about CFP Board's Business Update Webinars may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org