The certification mark is a distinctive visual symbol that indicates you have met CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements and have agreed to adhere to CFP Board’s Standards of Professional Conduct. This mark may only be used by individuals who are currently certified by CFP Board, and must be used following CFP Board's trademark usage guidelines.
CFP® professionals can use the mark with their name on various outreach materials, such as business cards, signage, brochures, advertisements and websites. This section allows you to download the mark in a variety of sizes, colors and file formats.
SIZES: The flame design is available in the following sizes:
COLORS: The flame design is available in the following colors:
Artwork for the CFP® marks is available only to CFP® professionals (login required), and is available in the following file formats:
- .TIF Format - Use this format if you are working with a word processing software program, such as Microsoft Word.
- .GIF Format - Use this format if you want to include the flame design on your website or in other electronic media.
- .EPS Format - Use this format if you are working with a print vendor and they have requested a high resolution file of the flame design.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES: Before using the flame design, you will want to take time to review the guidelines outlined in the Guide to Use of the CFP® Ceritifcation Marks. These guidelines include the following requirements:
- Use only approved reproduction artwork available from CFP Board
- Do not alter or modify the mark in any way
- Do not reproduce the mark in such a way as to distort the mark’s appearance
- Remember, only currently certified individuals are authorized to use the mark
- Use only in close association with your name
- Include CFP Board’s tagline when featuring the CFP® marks
← back to CFP® Marks Artwork