Two 50-question practice exams are now available from CFP Board to help candidates prepare for the CFP® exam. Comprised of authentic CFP® exam questions, the practice exams are accessible online, with results and feedback available immediately. Be sure to take advantage of this unique study tool to help you prepare for the CFP® certification examination.
The two CFP® Practice Exams can be purchased individually or as a bundle for the best value.
|CFP® Practice Exam 1 |
|CFP® Practice Exam 2 |
|CFP® Practice Exams 1 & 2 |
|(Bundled price) $149 |
Get prepared for CFP® certification, the most highly regarded designation in financial planning.
Log in to your CFP Board account or create an account to purchase the CFP® Practice Exams.
Please Note: Purchase price includes access for 90 days from the time of purchase. You may stop and return to your practice exam as often as you like during this time. However, once you have requested your exam to be scored, your access will be limited to a read-only mode. In this read-only mode, you will be able to continue to review the questions, answer keys and rationales, but you will no longer be able to change answers or have the exam re-scored.
Practice Exam FAQ
CFP® Practice Exams include:
- 50 unique, authentic CFP® exam questions (retired for inclusion in practice exams)
- The full range of topic areas covered by the current CFP® certification exam
- Convenient, online access
- Test questions feature:
- Strike-out of answer choices
- Marking of questions for review
- Solutions (Turn view of correct answers and rationales On/Off)
- Time clock for realistic practice (Don’t worry, you can continue if time runs out.)
- Instantaneous feedback
- Total score, and identification of questions you missed