Please familiarize yourself with the following Non-Disclosure Agreement. Before the start of the exam session, exam candidates will be asked to accept this Agreement, thereby making a commitment to behave ethically before, during and after the exam.
Failure to accept this Agreement will disqualify the candidate from taking the exam, and forfeiting the exam fee.
The Agreement is as follows:
CFP Board Non-Disclosure Agreement for Exam Candidates
By acknowledging that you have read this Agreement, you are indicating that you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by the following Agreement:
- I understand that the contents of this exam are the property of CFP Board and its contents are copyrighted under the laws of the United States.
- I understand that copying, reproducing or distributing the contents of this exam in any form is unlawful.
- I understand that revealing the contents of the questions of this exam is strictly prohibited.
- I certify that I have not and will not retain the exam questions or disclose them in whole or in part to any other person or entity.
- I understand that using any prohibited aids in connection with the exam, attempting to give or receive assistance, or otherwise communicate in any form with another person or entity about the exam during the exam administration is strictly prohibited and will result in disciplinary action.
- I have read, understand, and agree that my exam may not be scored, the exam fee may be forfeited, and I may be barred from taking the CFP® Certification Examination for three years from the date of the incident if CFP Board or Prometric has reason to believe that I am involved in exam misconduct or any other testing irregularity that could compromise the integrity of the exam.
Failure to abide by these terms and conditions can and will result in the cancellation of your exam score and/or pursuit of any other legal remedies available to CFP Board.
I understand that if I do not agree to these terms and conditions, I will not be permitted to take the exam, and I will forfeit my exam fee.